fbpx

Lifestyle Hub

One Stop Daycare, Homework Coaching and Enrichment

一站式生活领袖安亲班 , 在线课程

Are you currently facing this?

您在行动管制令期间会面对这些问题吗?

  • Having to play the roles of being a parent and teacher at home?
  • Your child feeling bored with limited toys at home
  • Your child unmotivated to study
  • 在家必须身兼父母和老师的责任
  • 小孩全天候在家玩玩具而日渐无聊
  • 小孩越发对学习不感兴趣

And even, 甚至

  • Worried your child is not learning and growing as their other peers
  • Stressful tuition environment
  • School having ineffective applicable knowledge
  • 担心孩子没有同步学习成长
  • 极度压力的教学环境
  • 学校教学给予的应用知识十分有限

WE GOT THE SOLUTION FOR YOU !

我们可以为你解决 !

Lifestyle Hub started with the main intention of providing a platform for children, with a balance of:

一站式生活领袖安亲班,为孩子们建立论坛,提供一个完善均衡的成长环境,其中包括:

  • Fun & Hobbies
  • Studies
  • Health
  • Relationships
  • 玩乐与爱好培养
  • 养成学习态度
  • 锻炼健康体格
  • 维系良好关系

Enrichment Class :

深造班

Mind 脑力

Statistics shows we only use 10% of our brain. What happens to the rest of the 90%? And what will happen when we know how to fully capitalise our brain? In mind day, we teach children many techniques such as improving our memory, exam techniques, identifying individual’s learning style which can be vastly different from one another!

数据显示,我们仅仅运用了大脑的百分之十。那其余的百分之九十呢?当我们知道如何充分利用大脑,又会如何?在“脑力日”,我们将教导孩子各种技巧,例如提升记忆力、提供考试技巧、发掘个人学习风格,这些小小的进步可能有大大的发展!

Body 体力

Having a healthy body is also vital for a child’s growth! As we exercise, it increases the oxygen flow in our head and body, thus making a child to be more focus and purposeful towards achieving their goals. Children will be exposed to different kind of activities which allows increase to these cardiovascular fitness such as yoga, dance and even physical endurance activities.

拥有健康的身体对于孩子的成长也至关重要!当我们运动时,头部和身体的氧气流量会随之增加,使孩子在实现自己的目标上更加专注及坚定。学生将接触各类的健体运动,例如瑜伽、舞蹈,甚至是身体耐力活动,从而提升心血管健康水平。

Soul 心灵力

Connecting to inner self and our soul allows us to experience the profound peace and inner bliss. During soul day, we focus a lot on self-positive affirmation and staying in the beautiful state. This is achieved by the children with consistent practice of meditation and being vulnerable with the emotions and inner self.

通过与自我和内心的连接,使我们能够体验内在的平静和确幸。在“心灵力日”,我们将专注在正面的自我肯定和保持正向心态。通过教导孩子在持续练习冥想过程中保持平和心静,让他们勇于面对真实的情绪和自我。

Social 社交力

To be a great leader, it is always important to have adequate social interactions within one another, to step up to lead together with their friends. During social day, we will learn how to set context and expectations, share games and ideas, and from within, develop a deep connection and bond with the peers.

要成为一名出色的领导者,建立良好的社交关系并学习领导朋友是举足轻重的一环。在“社交力”日,我们将学习如何设定语境和预期目标,一起游戏和分享想法,从中与他人建立深厚的关系。

8 Big Benefits

本学院的特色

Motivated & love to learn

积极进取,热爱学习

Responsible for their own homework & revision

负责任与自己的学习作业

Happy & balanced growth in mind, body, soul & social

再思想,身体,灵魂和社交方面有幸福而均衡的成长

Be more independent

更独立

Be more open & emotionally supported

更加开放和情感上的支持

Close partnership with parents

与父母建立更紧密的联系

Equipped with life skills

用生活技能准备

Close friendships & positive influences from like-minded coaches & children

建立密切的友谊,并得到志同道合的教练和孩子们的积极影响

Need help with their homework ?

We also have...

Homework Coaching

作业指导

In homework coaching sessions, coaches will use creative and interactive sessions that allow the children to be responsible and proactive towards their own learning and homework. In this 1-to-1 homework coaching, coaches can have the full attention of your child, as all our coaches are well-trained to be flexible with a child’s individual learning style.We understand schooling hours for your child may be much lesser now during MCO, and teachers may still be impulsively giving homework. Therefore, our coaches will be giving revision for your child to keep the learning going virtually.

在课业辅导的环节当中,我们将使用创意和互动的方式,使孩子主动对自己的学习和作业负责。在一对一的课业辅导方面,由于我们所有的教练都受过专业训练,他们将有办法根据孩子的学习风格在辅导方式上自由改变以确保您的孩子可以全神贯注。我们了解在行动管制令期间,虽然孩子的上课时间少了很多,但是这并不阻止老师在功课方面也跟着减少。因此,我们将为您的孩子进行课业上的复习,确保他们可以跟上网上学习的进度并继续学习

Here's what the children say...

这是孩子们的见证...

"I would say Lifestyle Hub is able to take his school stress away. I want to thank Lifestyle Hub for making learning enjoyable and fun for Kasheff, especially on Mind Day. He’s always looking forward to join the class activities. Coach Zoei is attentive, supportive and creative at making the class joyful. The 2 ways interaction between Kasheff & the coach making him feel free to express and explore new things."
Kasheff's Mother

For more information, contact:

如果您需要更多信息,请联系:

Coach Zoei (WhatsApp): +6017-252 2899

Start typing and press Enter to search

Loading...