Face Your Fears & Unleash Your President Within!
Imagine your child stepping up to change the world!
BE THE CHANGE, BE THE VOICE
Since the initiation of the Movement Control Order (MCO), we have forced to adapt to the “new normal”. Our children have to move from a physical classroom to online platforms.
This reduces their social interaction and their avenue of speech with peers and teachers. With everything conducted online, we worry about our child’s social development skills and spending most of their time on unproductive activities. Thus, limiting them from achieving their fullest potential.
We Have The Perfect Solution For You!
An online platform for your child to inspire people's lives and create impact to the world through public speaking.
This online speaking experience enables the young mind to:
Throwback to 2019...
Pathway to Presidency
How to Join
Step 1: Online Registration
Date: 21 May – 27 June 2020
- Registration fee: RM 27
- Age category
- Category 1 : Age 5-6
- Category 2 : Age 7-8
- Category 3: Age 9-10
- Category 4 : Age 11-12
- Participants will be added into an EXCLUSIVE HANKidz President’s Speech 2020 Speakers’ Hub
- Registration close by 27 June, before 9PM
Step 2: Video Audition
Step 3: Online Semi-Final
Date: 15 & 16 August
- Selected Top 10 finalist from each category will battle it out via Online Private platform
Step 4: LIVE Grand Final on FB
Date: 26 & 27 September 2020
- Top 3 finalist goes face to face via LIVE on FB to be crowned as the next Malaysia Children Motivational Speaker
Don't let MCO stop your child from growing!
UNLEASH YOUR CHILD'S CONFIDENCE THROUGH THIS
ONLINE SPEAKING EXPERIENCE !
SIGN UP NOW FOR ONLY RM27
WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
We are giving away to all participants...
The secrets in sharpening the skill of public speaking !
CLAIM YOUR FREE BONUS:
The Speaker's Booster
Stand a Chance to Win Exclusive Prizes Worth RM 4000 and more!!
Most Influential Speaker Award
Grand Champion : The Motivational Speaker Award
Most Outstanding Speaker Award
Here's what the past winners shared...
Frequently Asked Questions
Step 1: Click on any Green Button
Step 2: Make your payment
Step 3: Fill in the form in the Registration link
Step 4: Join the HANKidz President’s Speech 2020 Speakers™ Hub(private Facebook group) via a link which will appear after you register.
Step 1: Click on any green button
Step 2: Click on “Checkout”
Step 3: Fill in the form with your personal details and email
Step 4: Click “Purchase”
Step 5: Make your payment
The registration fee to participate in President’s Speech 2020 is RM27. This is a one-time fee that allows them to participate in all stages in this competition. Click onto the green buttons to make payment.
There are a total of 4 categories.
Category 1: 5 to 6 years old (Date of birth: 1 Jan 2014 – 31 Dec 2015)
Category 2: 7 to 8 years old (Date of Birth: 1 Jan 2012 – 31 Dec 2013)
Category 3: 9 to 10 years old (Date of Birth: 1 Jan 2010 – 31 Dec 2011)
Category 4: 11 to 12 years old (Date of Birth: 1 Jan 2008 – 31 Dec 2009)
In this case, your child is assumed to be 9 years old and will be joining Category 3.
You should send the video via email at [email protected] by 3rd July 2020, before 9pm. Any later submissions will not be accepted.
Semi-Final: 10 participants from each age category
Grand Final: 3 participants from each age category
Video audition: Send to [email protected] by 3rd July 2020, before 9pm.
Semi-final: Private LIVE session on online platform (invitation basis) : 15th to 16th of August 2020.
Grand final: LIVE on FB (open to public audience): 26th to 27th of September 2020.
AThe results of each round will be posted on HANKidz Malaysia Facebook Page and a direct email will also be sent to you.
The results of the video auditions will be announced via direct email and the HANKidz Malaysia Facebook Page on 10th July 2020, by 7pm.
The audition video should meet the following criteria:
- Clear and audible sound
- Minimal background noises, echo or other excessive noises
- Recorded in HD (high definition)
- MP4 format
- Video editing is NOT permitted. Video editing includes but is not limited to adding filters, video cutting, and adding digital sound effects.
- Contestants must be seen at least from head to waist in the video. Contestants are allowed to film themselves in full body as well, as long as the visibility of their expressions, body language and sound is not compromised.
- Facial expressions of contestants must be clearly visible in the video.
- The audition video should feature ONLY contestants themselves. Appearance of other subjects in the video is not permitted.
- The whole speech should be delivered in one instance. Contestants are not allowed to film the speech by parts and combine them to form a whole speech.
- The contestant’s facial expression and body language should be visible throughout the video. The lighting should not be too bright or too dark.
Contestants are required to prepare the following content for the video audition:
- Self-Introduction – Name, Age, School, Hobby or anything you want the judge(s) to know about you!
- Why do you want to join PRESIDENT’S SPEECH 2020?
- For further information, please refer to the Contestant’s Guidebook for additional guidelines on the video audition content. It will be sent to you within 2 working days after your registration.
The topics for the Semi-final and Grand Final will be announced through email and HANKidz President’s Speech 2020 Speakers’ Hub.
You will receive updates via email and HANKidz President’s Speech 2020 Speakers’ Hub. If you don’t receive any updates, kindly check your spam or promotions folder. Otherwise, email us at [email protected] or message us at HANKidz Malaysia Facebook page and we will sort it out for you.
HANKidz President’s Speech 2020 Speakers’ Hub is a private and exclusive Facebook group for parents/guardians of contestants. Any updates and speaker’s boosters to support your child on his/her growth in President’s Speech 2020 will be posted on this page.
Upon registration in President’s Speech 2020, you will be redirected to a Facebook link to join the private group. The link will also be sent to you via email. Once we have verified your child’s participation in President’s Speech 2020, you will be accepted into the group accordingly within 2 working days after your registration.
It is a series of complimentary public speaking training videos to support each contestant’s preparation and journey in President’s Speech 2020.
The Speaker’s Booster videos will be posted in the HANKidz President’s Speech 2020 Speakers’ Hub from 16 June onwards.